Why Clean Start tattoo removal?
- We use the most up-to-date and effective tattoo removal technology and treatment.
- Our laser tattoo removal treatment is the most affordable inside the M25 and around Surrey.
- We carry out a comprehensive initial consultation, including a patch test to ensure that you are eligible for the laser tattoo removal treatment.
- We are fully insured and qualified tattoo removal professionals.
Why should I remove my tattoo?
Many people want to remove their tattoos for a variety of reasons, including career goals and employment opportunities, weddings and special occasions, poorly drawn tattoos, or just because they have matured and now they want to get rid of the tattoo they had when they were younger.
Unfortunately, the permanence of a tattoo has lead to many people having to cover up certain areas of their body or go through painful tattoo removal treatments that can leave scars, skin discolouration, or other unwanted side effects.
Thankfully, recent advances in laser tattoo removal technology mean that you can avoid these negative effects and remove your tattoo completely using our state-of-the-art laser systems.
These systems are highly effective and use the body’s natural regenerative cycle to remove ink from under the skin.
Find out more about our laser treatments here.
About Clean Start tattoo removal
- Clean Start tattoo removal offers a range of highly effective and affordable tattoo removal services in Epsom and the surrounding areas in Surrey.
- We use the most effective and up-to-date laser technology, and with fully qualified and insured staff, we can ensure your tattoo is removed permanently with minimal pain and no scars.
- We offer a free initial consultation voucher worth £30 before any work is undertaken, including a patch test to prevent any allergic reaction to the treatment.
Only one per email address. Must be booked within seven days of downloading to redeem.
About our laser tattoo removal treatment
Laser tattoo removal treatment is an extremely effective solution to poorly drawn or unwanted tattoos. Using our highly advanced laser equipment, we can ensure complete removal of your tattoo without negative side effects such as skin discolouration or scarring. In addition, all of our treatments are affordable and we offer a free initial consultation voucher worth £30 when you contact us.
Advanced laser technology
Thanks to recent innovations in the field of laser removal technology, tattoos no longer have to be permanent. Our treatment uses small laser blasts to break down your tattoo, allowing your body to process and remove the ink particles without scarring.
Find out more about our lasers here.
From as little as £50
Laser tattoo removal doesn’t have to be expensive. We strive to provide an affordable price on all our treatments. From as little as £50 per session, you can have your unwanted tattoo removed by fully qualified and experienced professionals.
Fast and effective removals
The tattoo removal process can take an average of 6 to 8 sessions for the tattoo to fully disperse with each visit taking anywhere from 5 to 60 minutes.
Find out more about the techniques we use during our effective treatments here.
We offer a beneficial affiliates and partnership scheme to a variety of different businesses with customers looking to remove their tattoos. If you would like to be an affiliate for our laser tattoo removal treatment, you can apply using the form below. If you would like to contact us directly, please email us on email@example.com